Every year lots of riders put their skill and bike to the test when they join a Leh to Leh bike trip.
“Ladakh” a land of high passes, mountainous region of the himalayas, a high altitude, barren environment. where extreme heat and sub-zero temperature are both possible within the same day. and for this reason ladakh is a bucket list for most of the motorcycle riders. This Leh bike trip will show you the prestine beauty of Ladakh, from the Mesmerising deep valley along Diskit in nubra to sky blue Pangong lake.
Our skilled tour marshall and mechanic will assist you along the way, so grab your gear, hop on the bike and lets make this leh LADAKH BIKE trip once in life time.
What is included in the tour
- Tour Completion Certificate
- Accommodation is on a triple sharing basis in camps/hotels mentioned or similar (for couple on Double sharing basis)
- Breakfast and Dinner throughout the tour (except breakfast on day 1)
- All inner line permit for the mentioned itinerary.
- Complimentary riding jacket and Knee guard
- Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Fuel for the trip (mentioned itinerary)
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- A Backup vehicle for support
- A Skilled mechanic for assistance
- A Tour Marshall
- Daily maintenance and spare parts.
- First Aid box in the car
- An oxygen cylinder in the car 24/7.
- All the sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion
- Cost arising by damage to the bike
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like a landslide, road block etc.
- GST @ 5%
Day 1: Arrival at Leh
Total distance 20 km | Altitude 11560ft
- After landing at Leh airport you will be welcomed by our representative, and will be transferred to your hotel in Leh.
- Get Acclimatise to the altitude, take a sip of water every ten minutes and rest till evening,
- Later in the evening visit Shanti stupa, Leh palace and local market .
- rest and overnight stay at hotel
Day 2: Leh to Nubra Valley
Total distance 130 km | Difficulty – Moderate | Altitude – 10,000 ft
- today you are in for a treat, head towards nubra valley and conquer the mighty khardong-La pass (18380 ft). on the way.
- Take some photo at the top, don’t stay for too long and start your Decend into the beautiful valley of Nubra.
- Check-in to your hotel/camp and rest till 4 pm, then visit sand dunes for camel riding, cultural show, and other activities.
- Overnight stay at hotel/camp at nubra.
Day 3: Turtuk Village and Back
Total Distance 150 km | Difficulty - Moderate | Altitude - 10,000ft
After breakfast in the morning at the camp/Guesthouse, we will ride to Turtuk sector, formerly a part of Baltistan and administered by Pakistan until 1971 before India liberated the region. The Turuk and adjoining villages are resided by Balti ethnic peoples, who are culturally different from Leh. We will explore the villages and ride back to Hunder by evening.
Overnight stay in Nubra.
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Tso Pangong Lake
Total distance 180 km | Difficulty – Hard | Altitude – 13860 ft
- Today is going to be great, because Shayok valley is a stunning landscape for any Leh bike trip not only the photographers but often times people would stop to look around and appreciate its barrenness and vastness.
- After punching some kilometres on the motorcycle you will come upon Durbuk village, this place is a must halt for any tourer. get a tea or maggi, rest for a while and Continue your trip for Pangong lake and you will not fail to see the first glimpse of the lake from a roadside.
- Be ready to be mesmerised by the changing colors of Pangong lake,
- Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 5: Pangong tso to Leh
Total distance 150 km | Difficulty – Hard
- Serve yourself with a delicious meal in the dining tent and take a glimpse of the beautiful pangong lake. this leh to leh bike trip is worth-while because of this lake.
- take a walk at the lake-side or do some photography.
- Pack your bags and get ready to push for Chang-la pass(17800ft), this terrain is what bikers dreams of, keep up with the tour marshall for some off-roading experience.
- Reach Leh and Spend the remaining of your day at your leisure.
- overnight stay at Leh
Day 6: Departure
- After breakfast. You will be transferred to Leh airport for your flight back home.
- LADAKH BIKE trip ends with lots of Photos and memories, hope to see you soon.
Own Bike Own Fuel - ₹ 12800
Solo Rider with Himalayan Bike - ₹ 23900
Dual Rider with Himalayan Bike - ₹ 19900
Seat in Suv/Backup - ₹ 19900
- Thermal Shirts ,
- Driving License and I.D Proof
- Comfortable boot for riding
- Pre on post or postpaid Airtel or Jio sim card
- Worm clothes in winter.
- Camera and power bank.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Personal medication
- Sunglass, Sunscreen cream,
- Personal toiletries
- Most of which you are going to carry boils down to your personal pereference.
To reserve a slot you need to pay ₹ 2500/person, at the time of booking the trip & balance to be paid 15 days before tour starts.
Mototour ladakh holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
Child between 5 – 8 yrs is 30% of the total cost, Under without bed charges (no bed / extra mattress will be provided) and child above 8 yrs is considered adult (extra mattress will be provided)
- 25% Of the total tour cost will be charged if cancelled before 15 days before the tour departure date.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled 10 days before the tour departure date.
- No cancellation refund will be made if cancelled before 9 days to departure date.
- No refund will be made once the tour starts.