Look no better if you are traveling to the Mountain ranges for the initial time ever. Ladakh– the Himalayan world requires no intro! Our Ladakh photography Tour is specifically created to maximize Photography opportunities and also capture the deeper essence of Ladakh. Explore the mountains as you photo the stark yet stunning landscapes of Ladakh, record the elegance of Super-Blue Lakes, see the sights from the highest motorable road on the planet, view wild animals that can be seen no place else in the nation as well as witness a society that has kept its customs alive for virtually a millennium.
Ladakh may not be a location for all seasons, yet is certainly a fusion for all photographic genres. With superb landscape, lively people, abundant society and also unique wild animals, Ladakh resembles an Examination suit gate that offers something for every person as well as everything for the keen-eyed.
However to do imaginative justice to the elegance of Ladakh, you must make greater than merely panoramas, time-lapse video clips, star-trail photos and also wild animals photos. You should welcome its indivisible society and its individuals altogether, and also be at the appropriate areas at the right times of the day, so with a squeeze of the shutter button you send a tale of the welkin directly into the archive of photo posterity. And in an exclusive experience with terrific photographers around you, this Himalayan photography tour with a guide can help you accomplish all you desire.
So, what are you awaiting? Get on aboard on this desire digital photography Scenic Tour! As well as make a remarkable launching in the high Himalayas of Mesmerizing Ladakh.
What is included in the tour
- Inner line permit for all the mentioned places in the itinerary.
- Airport pickup and drop
- A professional photographer guide
- Vehicle will be Toyota Innova or Manindra Xylo, if the group exceeds more then 6 Pax, then we will provide Force Traveller.
- Accommodation will be on double sharing basis in the mentioned hotel or similar.
- Breakfast and Lunch
- An oxygen cylinder in the car throughout the tour.
- All the sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other items which are not specified in the cost inclusion.
- Entry fee to Monastery, or Monuments.
- Cost arising due to an unforeseen event, i.e- Landslides, Roadblock etc.
- A/c in the car is charged separately if asked @ ₹5 / km.
- Travel insurance
- GST @ 5%
- Travel with some of India’s most fantastic landscapes, with breathtaking views at every turn
- Drive-up a few of the world’s highest possible motorable roadways at Khardung La and also Chang
- Experience the sand dunes in the midst of a lovely riverine valley, with mountains towering all around.
- Stay on the banks of among one of the most lovely lakes on the planet
- Marvel at the building marvel and also appreciate the social traditions at centuries-old abbeys.
- Browse through places specifically were picked to keep digital photography opportunities in mind at a very easy speed ideal for photography.
- Procedure during the tour that allow you to record best images of Ladakh.
- Insights to differences of travel and also exterior digital photography throughout the excursion.
- Constant communication and also assistance on-field by photography professionals having substantial experience travelling in Ladakh.
- Obtain your Photographs Examined by your photography guide frequently throughout the scenic tour.
Day 01. Day Of Rest at Leh. Evenings strolls in the community.
You will arrive at the Leh airport in the morning after a flight over snowy mountains. At an elevation of 10,500 feet, the air is thin and also it requires time for the body to get acclimatise. You will spend the day in the hotel to make sure that you get used to the weather and altitude.
This likewise offers us the time to orient ourselves about Ladakh and also the locations to where we travel on the tour. Your tour guide will perform sessions on landscape and travel digital photography of the mountains.
Day 02. Check outs around Leh to the confluence of Indus and Zanskar, Basgo Fort as well as Shanti Stupa.
Early in the morning, we head out to visit the confluence of Indus and Zanskar at Sangam point. From there, we drive on to Basgo Fort, some 40km from Leh.
From the abbey, we will head back to the nearest restaurant for lunch and rest the afternoon.
At night, we will visit Shanti Stupa to witness the sunset as well as see the last rays of the sun review Leh Town and the bordering hills. Your guide will certainly collaborate with you on photographing the magnificent landscapes of Ladakh. Overnight at Leh.
Day 03. Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La
Being acclamatise helps made use of to 10,000+ feet elevations perfectly, we will currently head towards the highest possible point that we will get to of the entire tour – Khardung La.
We will proceed driving past Khardung La and come down to Nubra Valley, with its amazing landscapes, spurting river, mild streams and guards herding their lamb. There is even more! White-sand dunes in the mountains been available in as an abrupt shock. We explore the sand dunes, trying to find intriguing perspectives to photograph. It is most likely to be a pleasurable evening today in Nubra, among the dune, Bactrian Camels and an attractive sunset.
Day 04. Nubra Valley.
Today, we drive via Nubra Valley, taking in the altering landscapes of one of India’s remotest areas. On the means back, we check out Diskit Monastery in the night.
Day 05. Go back to Leh from Nubra Valley.
After breakfast, we make a slow and simple drive back to Leh, Camera ready whenever we want to catch the landscapes as we pass through Khardung La. We will be back in Leh by mid-day. You can relax with the evening or walk Leh’s market area and also do some purchasing if you wish to.
Day 06. Drive to Pangong Lake, with a browse through to Thiksey Monastery en route.
After a short drive away from Leh, the monastery is home to more than a hundred monks as well as is one of the largest spiritual centres in the region. On a lucky day, we may be able to see prolonged prayers as an event in the monestary.
Driving on from Thiksey, the mountainous landscape maintains changing by the height. After driving upstream Indus River for a hour, we will leave the Indus Valley and head towards the high-altitude plateau of Changthang region. As we climb up, it is another chance to see and picture a different sight of Zanskar Ranges.
We will drive through a slim valley carpeted with rich green grass as well as streams flowing by. At Pangong Lake, be prepared for an excellent evening of enjoyable photography, with some incredible landscapes, stream-scapes, animal as well as bird life having fun in front of your camera.
Day 07. Drive to Leh from Pangong Lake.
We wake up early to have one more go at morning photography around Pangong Lake. After breakfast, we start our journey back to Leh, en route for lunch and also photography possibilities. In the evening, you are free to check out the busy community of Leh.
Day 08. Stakna Abbey.
We begin prior to dawn as well as set off on the Leh-Manali highway. Along a narrow area of the Indus river, on a tiny hill stands the Stakna Monastery. As the sunlight increases over the mountains behind us, the first light on the Stakna Abbey is a magical sight to see.
In the afternoon, we do an extensive evaluation of the photos clicked during the excursion, sharing feedback and also reminiscing the fantastic tales from the past week.
Day 09. Trip ends.
A week in the highlands of Ladakh lastly draws to a close. Early in the early morning, we fly out of Leh with numerous remarkable sights from the aeroplane window, filled up memory cards as well as great deals of memories for a lifetime from this Himalayan photography tour.
- Shirts ,
- Worm clothes in winter.
- Camera and power bank.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Personal medication
- Sunglass, Sunscreen cream,
- Personal toiletries
- Most of which you are going to carry boils down to your personal pereference.
- 50% Of the payment should be transferred at the time of booking the trip & balance to be paid 15 days before tour starts.
- Mototour ladakh holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
- Child between 5 – 8 yrs will be considered under without bed charges (no bed / extra mattress will be provided) and child above 8 yrs will be considered as extra bed (extra mattress will be provided)
- 25% Of the total tour cost will be charged if cancelled before 15 days before the tour departure date.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled 10 days before the tour departure date.
- No cancellation refund will be made if cancelled before 9 days to departure date.
- No refund will be made once the tour starts.