We understand the need for travel of an office goer or a student who is saving money to visit someplace. That’s why we formulated this itinerary with a low budget in mind and make it as affordable as we can for Leh Ladakh Tours. And cutting down on price doesn’t mean we skipped important places from the itinerary so, expect to see Khardong-La, Pangong lake, Hall of fame, Sangam point, Shanti Stupa, etc.
For those that don’t want to be part of a large group of strangers on a pre-booked tour, this is a much cheaper option than booking from abroad and somewhat cheaper than booking from the cities of India. this Leh Ladakh Affordable Tour varies in size from the large groups to small private groups consisting of a few friends or family, down to the single individual. Here you have the chance to customise your tour the way you want it.
The best season for visiting Ladakh is determined by the weather, The main season runs from June to September, with July and August the busiest months mainly due to the many foreign visitors who come during from May to the end of September the weather is ideal; not too hot, not too cool and not too wet, the monsoon does not reach beyond the Great Himalaya Range, making Ladakh an ideal destination for Indian visitors seeking to escape the heat of the summer, and the rains of the monsoon season, good weather and Leh Ladakh affordable tour.
What is included in the tour
- Inner line permit for all the mentioned places in the itinerary.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Vehicle will be Toyota Innova or Manindra Xylo, if the group exceeds more then 6 Pax, then we will provide Force Traveller.
- Accommodation will be on double sharing basis in the mentioned hotel or similar.
- Breakfast and Lunch
- An oxygen cylinder in the car throughout the tour.
- All the sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other items which are not specified in the cost inclusion.
- Entry fee to Monastery, or Monuments.
- Cost arising due to an unforeseen event, i.e- Landslides, Roadblock etc.
- A/c in the car is charged separately if asked @ ₹5 / km.
- Travel insurance
- GST @ 5%.
Day 1- Arrival and acclimate to the new weather
- Reach Leh, you will be welcomed by our representative at the airport and will be transferred to the hotel in Leh.
- Later in the evening visit Leh palace situated above of Leh Town, is truly an awesome building that dominates the skyline for miles around. Constructed using traditional methods; with dried bud-bricks.
- And visit Shanti Stupa situated on a hill that overlooks the town. It was built by a sect of Japanese Buddhists to promote worldwide peace.
Day 2- Khardong-La ( Top of the World )
- Today is an exciting part of the Leh Ladakh Budget Tour as you are heading towards the highest motorable road in the world ( Khardong-La ) 5400m.
- Don’t stay for more than 20 minutes at the top, it is not recommended. Take some photographs and descend.
- The view down from Khardong-la top is scenic so, don’t forget your camera.
- Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 3- Leh to Pangong day trip
- After breakfast, you will leave for the Great Pangong lake of Changthang via Changla pass ( 17800 ft)
- 30% of the Lake in Indian territory and the rest is in China. Pangong Tso can reflect a few different colours depending on the sun.
- Have your lunch at Pangong and head back to Leh.
Day 4- Departure
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- Tour ends with wonderful memories of Ladakh.
- Shirts ,
- Worm clothes in winter.
- Camera and power bank.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Personal medication
- Sunglass, Sunscreen cream,
- Personal toiletries
- Most of which you are going to carry boils down to your personal pereference.
- INR 3000/Person should be transferred at the time of booking the trip & balance to be paid 15 days before tour starts.
- Mototour ladakh holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
- Child between 5 – 8 yrs will be considered under without bed charges (no bed / extra mattress will be provided) and child above 8 yrs will be considered as extra bed (extra mattress will be provided)
- 25% Of the total tour cost will be charged if cancelled before 15 days before the tour departure date.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled 10 days before the tour departure date.
- No cancellation refund will be made if cancelled before 9 days to departure date.
- No refund will be made once the tour starts.