We understand the need for travel of an office goer or a student who is saving money to visit someplace. That’s why we formulated this itinerary with a low budget in mind and make it as affordable as we can for Leh Ladakh Tours. And cutting down on price doesn’t mean we skipped important places from the itinerary so, expect to see Nubra valley, Pangong lake, Hall of fame, Sangam point, Shanti Stupa, etc.
For those that don’t want to be part of a large group of strangers on a pre-booked tour, this is a much cheaper option than booking from abroad and somewhat cheaper than booking from the cities of India. this Leh Ladakh Affordable Tour varies in size from the large groups to small private groups consisting of a few friends or family, down to the single individual. Here you have the chance to customise your tour the way you want it.
What is included in the tour
- Inner line permit for all the mentioned places in the itinerary.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Vehicle will be Toyota Innova or Manindra Xylo, if the group exceeds more then 6 Pax, then we will provide Force Traveller.
- Accommodation will be on double sharing basis in the mentioned hotel or similar.
- Breakfast and Lunch
- An oxygen cylinder in the car throughout the tour.
- All the sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
Day 1- Arrival and acclimate to the new weather
- Reach Leh, you will be welcomed by our representative at the airport and will be transferred to the hotel in Leh.
- Later in the evening visit Leh palace situated above of Leh Town, is truly an awesome building that dominates the skyline for miles around. Constructed using traditional methods; with dried bud-bricks.
- And visit Shanti Stupa situated on a hill that overlooks the town. It was built by a sect of Japanese Buddhists to promote worldwide peace.
Day 2: Leh to Khardung-La to Nubra Valley (Hunder) (120 KILOMETRES)
Leh– South Pullu– Khardung La Pass– North Pullu– Khardung Town– Khalsar Town -Sumur– DiskitMonastary– Hunder (Nubra Valley).
Start early morning after morning meal begin trip to Khardung -La passes 18380 Ft. The highest possible motorable road in world. Then continue the journey towards Nubra Valley. Delight in the picturesque charm as well as reach the sand dunes to catch beautiful evening. Hunder is most prominent for the camel trips in the high elevation cool desert. The camel safaris are done on Bactrian Double-humped Camels which are leftover of the past era of Silk Path trade. Get to resort by evening. Dinner as well as over night stay in Nubra.
Day 3: Nubra valley to Turtuk & Back to Nubra valley (80 KM)
Hunder (Nubra Valley)- Turtuk- Nubra Valley.
Take pleasure in tasty breakfast in Hunder and also discover neighboring destinations today.
Turtuk:- Hunder to Turtuk is nothing less than exceptional. Aside from being remote, Turtuk is special for various factors. While whole Ladakh is a Buddhist dominated area, Turtuk complies with Islam as its key religion. Whatever from apricots, apples, tomatoes, cauliflowers, and also cabbages found in Turtuk. Turtuk is a gallery of unspeakable beauty. It is a vibrant portrait. The last huge town prior to Turtuk is Bogdang, Later on return back to Nubra valley. You will remain with lots of tale from this Srinagar to Leh Ladakh road trip package.
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso-( 120 KM)
Hunder (Nubra Valley)– Diskit Town– Khalsar Town– Agham Village– Shyok Town– Durbuk– Tangtse– Spangmik (Pangong Tso).- Merak village.
Take pleasure in one of the most appetising food in your hotel. After breakfast we will go to sand dunes take pleasure in the germs camel trip and also photo shoot at Diskit. This is the popular silk route.After some enjoyable begin trip towards Pangong lake. The path is much less travelled, Reach Pangong Lake by mid-day. The camps are the very best area to remain in Pangong, take pleasure in the breathtaking beauty of most renowned lake, the sight from camp is stunning. Invest evening in Camps at lake. Appreciate dinner and also over night stay in camp or homestay.
Day 5: Pangong -Tso to Leh (140 km)
Spangmik (Pangong Tso)– Tangtse– Tsoltak– Chang La– Sakti– Karu– Leh.
After morning meal we will certainly go to the popular place (3 idiot point) at Pangong lake, delight in the picture shoot at the lake, Be ready with your electronic cameras as well as phone to click pics. The sight in early morning will take your breath away. After some fun at the lake, begin journey towards to Leh, We will cross Chang La today an additional highest pass, prepare to witness fresh snowfall at this point, halt for a tea. Beginning trip once more and also reach Leh by evening. Remain overnight in hotel. Dinner will be offered in hotel.
Day 6: Departure
After breakfast head toward your residence destination. Today is the last day, time to bid farewell to all the participants who will certainly be your close friends permanently. Depart with lots of memories.Today you conquered hills, desert, lakes as well as yourself, a lot to take away from this Srinagar to Leh Road Trip
Fixed Cost per person - ₹18500
Single Occypancy room - 27200
- Shirts ,
- Worm clothes in winter.
- Camera and power bank.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Personal medication
- Sunglass, Sunscreen cream,
- Personal toiletries
- Most of which you are going to carry boils down to your personal pereference.
- 50% Of the payment should be transferred at the time of booking the trip & balance to be paid 15 days before tour starts.
- Mototour ladakh holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
- Child between 5 – 8 yrs will be considered under without bed charges (no bed / extra mattress will be provided) and child above 8 yrs will be considered as extra bed (extra mattress will be provided)
- 25% Of the total tour cost will be charged if cancelled before 15 days before the tour departure date.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled 10 days before the tour departure date.
- No cancellation refund will be made if cancelled before 9 days to departure date.
- No refund will be made once the tour starts.